Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Fiafia Night

On Wednesday the 9th of April we had our school fia fia. When I got to school the smell of fresh  delicious food shot straight up my nose.There  were about 3 and a half thousand people there. “Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring”rang the bell to tell us that we had to go to our changing rooms to get changed and get ready. When I got to the library I saw the people that were in the kapa haka junior and in the kapa haka senior groups.  The groups that I was in was senior kapa haka and senior hip hop.


The feeling just before walking out onto the stage. It feels like theres butterflies flying around in my stomach. As I walk out on to the stage all I can see is people sitting and standing in the crowd. As we finish our first song the crowd starts clapping and then we finish our performance and a little group of people get up and start doing a haka.


After the kapa haka senior group finished the kapa haka junior had their  performance. When the junior kapa haka group was performing I had to quickly run back to the library and get changed and get ready for my senior hip hop group because the Bollywood group was just before the senior hip hop.


When the Bollywood finished it was my turn again as the music started playing the senior hip hop group started walking on to the stage saying sup to each other then it began we started dancing then we had to run to the back of the minions and then we started dancing to happy.


Then the rest of the groups finished it was time to go back to the changing rooms. My two favourite groups was the senior samoan and jump jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment