Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Badminton

This week we went to badminton. We played lots of games at badminton. Some of the games that we played were that we had to hit the shuttle three times and then hit the shuttle underneath our legs. If we missed it then we had to try it again till we got it and could do it lots of times. When someone lost we had to rotate so all of us got a turn. The winner got to vs the next people. If no one lost then we all had to hop off so that people could have turns.

When we went to hit the shuttle we had to have our rackets ready so we didn’t miss it. If we didn’t have our rackets ready then we would miss the shuttle, most of the time I had my racket ready.

I had to rush and hit the shuttle and when I hit it I tripped up but when I did I got back up fast and won. My friend rushed so that we would not be out. He hit the shuttle hard and it went over the net and we won.

It was tricky trying not to lose to good people. We didn’t lose because we were good at badminton. Me and my friend were getting tired so we lost the last game to good people.

4 comments:

  1. You must of had alot of fun playing badminton. Thats really cool you won. Now do you do auzzie rules me and my class do auzzie rules we have alot of fun kicking the ball and learning heaps of different things like badminton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brodie it's me Carlos that was a good story. It would of been better if you put a picture with it keep it up and you will be so good at writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brodie it's me Silas that is a great story you have made about badminton. Also I thought that you might want to put a picture in it next time. I hope you grow up to be a badminton champion. Keep up the GREAT work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Brodie, I really liked your cool and interesting writing about Badminton. My teacher for Badminton was a lady named Donna. Any ways keep up the great work and have a nice day.

    From Dante

    ReplyDelete